The first person who comes up with a command for summoning a functioning puck for /warp hockey will receive:
- 2 stacks of TNT (that’s 128 TNT) in their Factions inventory;
- 1 bedrock in their Peaceful inventory;
- 500 Exp points in Peaceful.
For information, see HERE (click).
Please note, when we test your command, the puck must meet these requirements:
- It slides on the ice when it is whacked;
- It can survive at least 50 hits without dying;
- It does not walk around before or after being whacked.
Post your entries in the forum conversation.